Michigan State Logo
The Block S Logo was first introduced for the 1934 season on the center of the winged helmets that Charlie Bachman’s teams wore during his tenure. In 1983, George Perles reintroduced the Block S Logo adding it to the right side of the helmet during his tenure. Bobby Williams put the Block S Logo back on the helmets for the 2001 and 2002 seasons, this time on both sides of the helmet.
Unisex Shirt - SIZE CHART
Tri-Blend - Made in America
All designs are a trademark of 19nine LLC