Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Modern Standard-Length Fit -SIZE CHART
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Pockets on Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- Made in China
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.
This team doesn't belong in the Cinderella Stories but it's the perfect team to transition into our March Memories collection next week. Led by National Player of the Year Diana Taurasi the 2003-2004 UConn women's basketball went 31-4 and captured the schools 5th national championship.
Taurasi was UConn's first two-time national player of the year and led the Huskies to 3 straight national titles. She would go on to become the #1 pick in the WNBA Draft.
Head coach Geno Auriemma summed up the 3-peat in 6 words. "We have Diana and you don't."
- Modern Standard-Length Fit -SIZE CHART